Thursday, August 20, 2015

WHAT I WANT

   I simply want to meet people I do not know.  I want to write.  I want to create a film.  I want to be still
inside.  I want to know that all is well everywhere.  I want to facilitate and speak with groups of anyone.  I want to use myself every day, and know that I am, even when sleeping.
   I want more of being still inside over and over again.  I want to live on a farm, or in the country or where it is quiet, and also enjoy the energy of New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles,  Tibet, Tehran, places I have yet to be, and even more -- even more: "knowing" that wherever I am is where I am supposed to be. That everything is happening as it should.  That I am always on time.  That I am always good enough, even when I do not think I am. 

   I want to surround myself with humans that care about each other, themselves, everyone else in the world and everything living, and not so living.  A beginning list for today: Luminara, Bruce Flagg, Bill Reese, Michael Jones, Carly, Joss, Mary, Letitia, Laurie, Boye, Meigra, Tess, Valerie, Erin.  All the Bob's, and all those that make eye contact and say hi. All children, the store clerks, even the dentists, and all those I know, and have yet to know, that can be with each other easily., and want to bring themselves to others and simply care about them.   That's all for this lifetime.  Then I will be totally satisfied.  I might even be satisfied now.  .

1 comment: