Monday, March 10, 2014

WONDER

I wonder about everything.  I wonder who created God.  Who created the creator of God?  I wonder why we are all here on this planet, how did we get here, who or what runs things?  Why am I even writing this for others to read?  Who are children, really?  Are they really in need of being trained, raised, educated, contained, graded, judged and seen as products required to follow the rules of others taller and older and bigger then them? 
I wonder about this stuff.  Always have.


Who is crazy?  I mean, are the diagnosed people crazy? I don't know.  Are the adults in the world that order bombings of other cities, people and countries crazy? I don't know.  I wonder.  Not all the time.  Just some of the time, when I am not busy doing stuff that keeps me busy.

Is declaring yourself an atheist the same as declaring yourself a Christian, a Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, or Morman?  Is my belief more believable than yours?  I wonder about all this.  What settles part of the wonder is the decision to believe everything. 

I mean, wonder has no limits nor borders.  I don't have to believe anything, or I can believe everything.  Wonder is beyond what to believe, or what is true.   Maybe, just maybe, I make everything up, and this is all a dream, and I wake up at the point people refer to as death.  And even death, could simply be another layer of wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment