Monday, December 14, 2015

MIND-LESS

"My mind is full, therefore I cannot think anything, and am free of worry and scare.  My mind is full.  No more room for thinking stuff.  I call it Mindfulness.  

I am going for mind-less-ness.  Less mind, more now stuff.  Now is always available and here by my side.  Since my mind is full, I can use time to reach out to others all around me. 

I can help fill their minds with hello's, I like you's, and recognition of what they bring by being alive  I can reach in behind the public curtain, and silently say, "I see you."   There is nothing you have to do, or say.  "I see you anyway." 

1 comment:

  1. Mind-less-ness sounds right to me. We fill our heads with worrying and other stuff that may never happen rather than being here right now. Thank you for reminding us to live free!

    ReplyDelete